March 30, 1948
Burial Date March 31, 1948
The funeral, which will leave Thebarton at 120 pm, win proceed to Lockleys, where the late Mr. Cratsis endowed homes, and will return to the city, passing along West terrace, Hindley street. King William street and Franklin street.
- The notice was published in the The Advertiser | Wed 31 Mar 1948 | Page 3 | Prominent Greek Citizen Dies
30 Coaches For Funeral
ADELAIDE, Tues — Thirty mourning coaches will form part of a Greek funeral procession through Adelaide on Thursday. Special permission was given for the funeral procession of Mr. Stavros Cratsis, 54-year-old proprietor of a grocery store in Hindley st, Adelaide and treasurer of the Greek community
- The notice was published in the The Daily News | Tue 30 Mar 1948 | Page 10 | 30 Coaches For Funeral
- the announcement was published in The Advertiser | Thu 1 Apr 1948 | Page 3 | Greek Community At Funeral Service
Greek Service.—A memorial service to Mr. Stavros Cratsis, former founder and treasurer of the Greek Orthodox Church In Adelaide, will be open after
Holy Liturgy at the Greek Orthodox Church, Franklin street, on Sunday.
- The Advertiser | Fri 14 May 1948 | Page 8 | Newmarket Stock Sales
- The Mail | Sat 1 May 1948 | Page 24 | Procession by Candlelight